Posts by 21687f789b2093d8ace533285ece43b6412bb8b0

Not sure if you have tried this but as always first make a backup of your settings. Next try a system reset, Turn KPA off/on, then attempt the upgrade. Don't think I've read over to many posts with problems from 3.0.1 > 3.0.2.
    How long did you leave it at 49%? I think mine took a little while at one point in the upgrade, like few minutes, but can't remember for sure. Could have to do with how many Profiles you have residing on the KPA also ?(
    Good luck!

I did the factory reset as you suggested...and then it worked :D Thanks a lot my friend for your kind support!
    Have a nice weekend :D

I'm having trouble updating the Firmware of my Power Rack :( I started by formating the USB memory in the Kemper and then copied the latest kaos.bin into the OS Update folder, just according to instruction. The installation starts with no problem, but then stops when it reach 49%.

My current Firmware is: Public Beta 3.0.1.10908B and I want to install the latest released Firmware, 3.0.2.10951.

Can anybody help me please?

I have my remote mounted to a pedaltrain board and it fits in the pedaltrain hard case. I have a video in the remote section here showing my rig.

Nice video up have put up! I currently run the exact setup on stage as you do. I feel most comfortable when using my guitar cabinet as monitor and going direct from the Master output to the sound guy. I believe I will try to find a pedal train that works for me as well. Maybe it is a good idea to get a slightly bigger pedal train that will fit any additional pedals such as a expression pedal that I'm planning to buy.

Thanks for sharing!