Posts by soundroi

I'm having exactly the same problem trying to profile a 1989 Randall RG100ES. The Kemper is inventing a huge low end that does NOT exist in the amp. Instead of high-gain low-mid, the Kemper gives lot of low frequency (about 70-100 Hz), and the profile has nothing to do with the original amp. In addition, the resulting profile has much less gain and attack than the amp.

How did you solve your problem? Any clues? I've made about 80 different attempts to profile this head and no satisfying results. :(((

WORKAROUND: I've been investigating the Forums. Some userS suggested to create another user in Finder and use Rig Manager as another user.

IT WORKS. But this is happening for a reasonable time, it's time for the Kemper programmers to address this issue, as so many others concerning Rig Manager.

I don't find it comfortable at all to go to a live situation with this lack of stability. It's happening in 1.5.41 and in the new 1.5.46 too!!!

Hi, I've been using Rig Manager succcesfully for a couple of weeks in OSX Yosemite. Didn't install anything new in the computer.

It crashed yesterday for the first time, I was using 1.5.41, erased the application and all of its related folders and reinstalled several times. It doesn't work.

Message: "Rig Manager quit unexpectedly. Cick Reopen to open the application again. Click report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

I've just installed 1.5.46 now and tried to make it work... still no results. Same message every single time. It won't open.

Any suggestions? I thought this was a reliable application... I've taken a look at the forums and there seems to be a lot of users with serious problems in PC and Mac.

???

Yes, it seems firmware 4 beta addresses these features. 3 years later basic FX control is starting to be worked. Late but hey, at least! :D

Thanks! Some of the points are discussed in other threads, other don't. In any case I was simply talking about some features I can't understand they are not working. I am kind of new to the Kemper and I just find more and more things I just can't do every day.
    Another example: Any parameter (or groups of parameters) linked to expression pedals or MIDI control. My old 2120 could do it. My G-Force really can do it. It's amazing this is not implemented... HUGE mistake.
    I'm really starting to think I should have gone for the Axe. :D

Looper Level, MANDATORY.
    Loop tempo, actual time limitation is just ridiculous.
    Stereo phase parameter for chorus.
    Stereo (ms) delay for stereo rigs.