Posts by hhoeksma

I am a professional user myself. In the first place Bert Meulendijk was the one who convinced me to buy the Kemper profiling amp, last year. After downloading and trying several commercial packs from the leading providers online, i was thrilled to finally see that Bert's profiles where available last week. I have downloaden them the same day, and have to say that it's even better sounding than i expected ! And of course - knowing Bert - my expectations where very high !!Both the clean, crunch and lead sounds are 'out of this world' fantastic. I have compared all the 74 profiles of his package to my favorites folder and replaced almost all my favorite presets by BM-profiles. As for studio-session players i have to state here that Bert's profiles are obviously designed to blend in 'the mix' easily. And that is a very nice feature. Nearly no EQ-ing needed at all. :) I consider this pack an absolutely must have profile pack for sessions guitarists. Although i have also already heard that the profiles sound great in a live setting.

So i very, very much recommend this profile pack. And to be honest, people: at 49,95 euros it is practically for free ! :thumbup:

I am a professional user myself. In the first place Bert Meulendijk was the one who convinced me to buy the Kemper profiling amp, last year. After downloading and trying several commercial packs from the leading providers online, i was thrilled to finally see that Bert's profiles where available last week. I have downloaden them the same day, and have to say that it's even better sounding than i expected ! And of course - knowing Bert - my expectations where very high !!

Both the clean, crunch and lead sounds are 'out of this world' fantastic. I have compared all the 74 profiles of his package to my favorites folder and replaced almost all my favorite presets by BM-profiles.

As for studio-session players i have to state here that Bert's profiles are obviously designed to blend in 'the mix' easily. And that is a very nice feature. Nearly no EQ-ing needed at all.
    I consider this pack an absolutely must have profile pack for sessions guitarists. Although i have also already heard that the profiles sound great in a live setting.

So i very, very much recommend this profile pack. And to be honest, people: at 49,95 euros it is practically for free ! :)