Posts by matbard

Quote from viabcroce

...Uh! What's your nick over there? :thumbup:

You will find me under my real name, "Matteo Barducci". I'm the infamous user who wrote that rewiew of the Fender Stratocaster Claudio Baglioni Signature... :D:D:D

So you suggest going to a passive CLR cabinet? No NEOs for those, right?

Quote from viabcroce

Hey Matteo (Italian? ),

the CLR should be around -2.5 dB @ 70 Hz, which is a very good value for such a system. Basically all the sound a bass needs is there in terms of sound perception. Several users play bass on a CLR.
    It won't probably give you a telluric experience, but OTOH many audio solutions available for bass players - which declare better values in the low freq department - actually do not perform better.
    The CLR is known for its very conservative specs, and I've experienced that - generally speaking - it outperforms loudspeakers that are much better on paper.

Hi Gianfranco,

Yes, I'm Italian and we met before on Accordo.it :P

I purchased a 2nd hand black Powerhead and I'd like to play my 6&12 string guitars and bass through it. I knew that CLRs are the best for FRFR amplification, so a passive cabinet will suitable as my perfect rig.

Thank you for your precious suggestions.

Cheers,

- Matteo

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! 8o

(Grazie!!!)

Mainly I need a suggestion for a good FRFR cab to use my KPA with. Something compact enough to be carried in the trunk of the car to the reharsals and suitable to handle either guitar, bass and bass pedals! ^^

- Matteo

Hi guys!

Just bought a 2nd hand KPA black Powerhead. I'm going to run both my basses and 12-string guitar through it(playing mainly progressive rock). 8|

Suggestions are very welcome!

- Matteo