Posts by BrunoB

Okay - this is somewhat unusual, mono synth (Shruthi) through the Kemper, using EQ, delay and verb, plus various guitar through kemper sounds.
    Vocals via a Kemper distortion and telephone EQ (had to be done). Hope you like the mis-use of the Kemper! :D:D:D
    B

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Okay - I normally 'play' on Songcrafters.org. This big thing on that site are collaborations. Here's a song recorded across a continent, I'm in the UK, Hook is in Tampa/Florida. We swap files over the glorious internet. I did the music on the Kemper, Hook wrote the lyrics, tune and provided the vox - I did the final mix back in the UK on my trusty BR-1600. Hope you enjoy.

B

Recorded with the Amp Factory's Dr Z Wreck Brad Paisley amp profile. Hope you like :)

Found Steave Clean on the Kemper - not sure where it comes from! :D

B

So this track has been recorded on the Boss BR1600, only effect was some reverb on the drum loops, and the mastering. Everything else done on the Kemper. Electric and Bass, clearly. But used the post effects on the violin and my Brook Acoustic. Plugged a mike into the Kemper - the XLR was very quiet, even ramping up the input gain - so used the high impedance input, which worked just fine. The acoustic was done with some compression and reverb, the violin with reverb, delay and stone phaser! Probably already been done, but found it quite interesting :)

Early days for me with the Kemper, but I'm simply blown away. Apart from the great guitar sounds (which alone makes me happy) - am stunned at the great bass sounds, and studio quality effects (the reverb is brilliant on this box). Wowzer.

B

I added on the introduce myself - but it appears to have been deleted post the website work today????? Odd.

Anyway, only had the Kemper for a few days, and have my mum staying, so studio is packed away. So recorded on GarageBand as a first attempt. Hope you like. This is a super product, I am amazed how good the Kemper is. I am joyous :)

any here's attempt 1, warts and all :) -

B