Posts by AaronLBeale

Looking for someone to help me out with patch changes using Pro Tools 11 (Mac).

I am using a Roland UM-ONE-mk2 and have it successfully setup, (the light blinks when tested) so no issues with sending MIDI at this stage.

I need help sending the tempo from Pro Tools as well as changing patches within a performance.

So far I've enabled the MIDI beat clock for the UM-ONE in the setup tab. The light on the UM-ONE illuminates when I press play, which makes me think it's sending the tempo information, however the tap tempo light on the Kemper does not change speed.

I have also setup MIDI track for patch changes and selected the program changes tab, but I'm not quite sure where to go from there.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, first time post here.

I'm looking for any info on trying to get my kemper up and running again after it has stopped working.

I just landed in Taiwan and the Kemper won't go past the first loading screen (sitting there for over 15 mintues), my band member also has the exact same unit in the same rack and it is working at the moment.

I have a backup on my USB stick, so I have no issues doing a full reset and wipe if needed,

Please somoene help me!!