Posts by frotown

Like the title says I am attempting to record direct to my cell phone from the kemper.

This is both a samsung question and a kemper question.

Which output should i use from the kemper?

There is some kind of conflict between the google app and the video app. Samsungs video app sees the usb-c imput signal but fails to record more than a few seconds the record enable just flips on and off.

does anyone have experence recording direct to their phone and bypassing the external microphones?

Thanks

Eugene

Thanks for the reply.
    Yes I'm running the most current versions of firmware and RM

I checked my settings and unchecked the box for Enable Tooltips This action appeared to speed RM up somewhat.

Oh well enough messin w tech for now. Time to rock out w a Engl profile
    Have a great weekend \_/

Under All Rigs it says 4995
    I think that is counting the rig exchange too?
    I turned off the search rig exchange in the settings to see if it would speed the search, but no.
    As far as profiles I've added... well just the 3 SinMix producer packs.

Ok I Uninstalled and reinstalled. When the reinstall booted up RM loaded all of my profiles w/o having to retrieving from backup and the search function works.....but Wow the lag and delay it takes a good three or four minutes to give search results.

No I did not reinstall RM.

Over time I just kept w the current version.

I think you are suggesting making a backup then uninstalling then reinstalling and load the backup, correct?

My search function in my RM is not working. I type in an amp name, for example Carvin.... hit search no results. Simple as that.

I did see another post with the same issue. They recommended deleting a registry value then rebuilding the index. I attempted this... but was unable to locate the registry value.

Please help with some tips. I'm running window 7.

Thanks.