Posts by GerryF

Hi JBurd77, i have the same issue with only one clean sound that i am using (profile name which i cant remember of the top of my head right now) but it only kicks in when i play harder than usual its almost like an explosive sound that kicks in and out quickly above the actual profile sound and its really annoying as it doesnt happen all the time but i do love that clean profile as its not your typical crystalline and has definite body type of sound with a little sustain which most clean profiles lose.

ON another note are you happy with the FR212 using the GT1000Fx amp?

i have exactly the same amp as you and am considering getting a pair of those FR212 speakers (4ohms right/?) to have a stereo type effect setup Left and Right but there doesn't seem to be any indepdendant user reviews of the Matrix GT amps with the FR212 speakers out there nor see many guys running out to get them. So this is a little worrying.

Are you happy with the sound coming from the Matrix FR212 speakers? Have you used the KPA and amp with anything else to be able to compare?

Cheers buddy.

Gerry

Hello

I recently installed the lastest version of the Rig Manager for windows. When i connected the laptop to the KPA it prompted me to update the firmware on the KPA to to the latest version 3. After i did that now my browser profiles are not working properly like they used to. It is almost like all the sounds have some sort of distorted ultra bright sound with lots of noise even the clean profiles. its driving me insane. I am using the FBC 1010 with Uno4Kemper chip. Wondering is anyone else has had this same problem and what you did to fix it.
    Thanks.

Hello all

New to the KPA forum and just bought my non powered KPA rack.
    Just wondering if anyone has recently bought the the new Matrix FR212 cabinet(s) and using them.
    Please post what you use them for, your reviews on them are and what amplifier you use with it.
    I own a Matrix GT1000FX but have not purchased specific FRFR cabs to go with it and wondered how these cabinets sound..... good or not?? Whats your opinion on them?
    They are pricey but are they worth investing in them?
    Thanks guys. Would appreciate any comments.