Posts by Honkys

Thank you Robman. Please feel free, to tweak the profiles you like to. The overall volume is calibrated to my system and in this sence, it is no reference. Everybody have some preferences about, effects and their amounts, so me too. I change them depending the recording situation. In the building phase of the amps, there is only the amp and the guitar.

First, it´s very nice to hear, that you like it. It means a lot to me.
    Robman, i can highly recommend singlecoil guitar. For me, are singlecoil, and P-90 pickups a big part off my sound. So it caunt, by developing my circuits. This mean humbukers sound good also on my amps (there is stuff you can only do with a humbucker), but singlecoils shine here.

I must confess that it makes me happy, if somebody like my amps. Not only because i put a lot of time and effort in to develop this amps circuits.
    It´s the moment, if you notice that, somebody put a smile on his face, while playing the guitar.
    It´s priceless......

http://backyard-amps.jimdo.com/

O.K. i really think, to translate the website in english. It makes more sense.
    It makes me happy to hear, that you enjoy the clips.
    About the guitar, i think, you will be disappointed. It´s a Ibanez SA160FM-BBT a low-budget instrument, with stok pick-ups. But i have modified the tremolo, so there are no loose parts, the saddles are directly mounted, to the tremolo plate. The neck was scalloped, brass string nut, heavy look tuners, and i have make the whole neck little bit thiner, the surface with oil wax.

Hello guenterhaas, thank you for your comment. Of course, the pure amp tone don´t need help, i hope you can still enjoy the free profiles, if you turn off the reverb and delay.

Thank you,for your kindly words. I am very pleased that you like the music. Yes, i´m from germany, my stumbling english need refreshing :). I build these amps, i spend something about 10 years to develop my own circuits, all around the EF86 Pentode in the preamp.
    I hope you have fun with the profiles from the backyard amps. The free pack have, from every amp, one profile each.
    It would be nice to hear from you.

Ahoj all, yes i´m one of these, kemper amp lovers. What a piece of gear. Here two tunes of my music, of course with kemper.
    Check also my free profiles of my Amps at http://backyard-amps.jimdo.com/

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hallo im Kemper Forum, ich habe die meisten meiner Profiles von theampfactory oder von meinen selbstgebauten Amps, aber bei allen cleanen Sounds 0,0 Gain, ist im Ausklang ein leises prazeln, knistern das noch stärker rauskommt wenn Hall und Delay eingeschalten sind. Ich gehe über main Output unbalanciert in ISA428 und von da in Fireface 800, aber mann hört es genauso über Kempers Headphone. Da ich nichts vergleichbares finden konnte, der das gleiche berichten kann, bin ich neugierig ob es auch Andere beobachten können oder ob ein Defekt bei meinem Kemper vorliegt. Kurioser Weise tritt dieses leise prazeln nicht wehrend der lauten Phase des Klangs sondern im leisen Ausklang. Kann Jemand gleiches beobachten ?