Posts by MariaKim

hey there,

I have a (Stupid) question: I programmed the channel change in cakewalk. I worked perfetct.

As a fallback I still want to use my Floorboard to change sounds. Therefore i bought a midi merger in front of the keper midi in. Also works great.

But the problem is: when I have a program change done by the midi track, lets say at 1.00 minutes to a clean sound. And the i press to another sound on my floorboard (lets say crunch sound) it directly switches back to the clean sound, as if the program change from the midi track permanently sends the change till the next „real“ change from the midi grack happens.

Any Idea how to solve this?

Hello Robrecht, hello guys!

This is exactly the tutorial i was looking for. Great work!

My Setup is Utrack24 to my Kemper (not in Performance mode for several reasons)

For the Midi Track editing i use my Cakewalk Sonar app.

Works perfect with Programm Changes.

What I did not figure out (me beeing stupid i guess) is how to change the FX on and off.

Example:

- Midi Track on goes to Rig "Crunch" and in the middle to Rig "Clean". (Works)

- BUT the whole Track should use the FX "Transpose" to have it on note higher

How do I send this to the Kemper? How do I program that in the Midi Track?

And do I have to do this every time I change the rig in the track?

And (advance question ::-) I have my pedal board still in place via "midi Merger", if I change the sound

via my pedalboard while the midi Track is playing, it will "kill" the "transpose", right?

I am happy von ANY answer. :)

Wishes,

Maria

Hey guys,

so I got my Kemper Rack Profilier a week ago and I am more than happy with it. Even thou I am still using my Engl 840 als Poweramp live ;)

But we will see, if I am going to change my mind over time ;)

Wishes,
    maria

No THATS a very intressting disscussion!

I just have the same issue.... My Live-Setup has the Master Outs directly attached to the FOH. But I use my Engl 2x50W Poweramp+ Stereo Marshall Cabinet es Monitor.

Because of the Kemper only having a Mono Monitor Out, i need a chanal switch to make Mono -> Mono/Mono for my Engl Inputs...but I also don´t see any other way to do this....