Posts by Kamper

Hi

I've just downloaded the latest beta, all I want to do is hook the kemper up to my PC and play along with some youtube music over my PC speakers via my realtec soundcard, save me plugging my DX10 in. Is this possible, or is it more for going the "other way" - using the kemper as your audio interface and playing throught the kemper attached monitor?

I've had a look through the latest addendum, downloaded ASIO4ALL. I've got CUBASE Elements9.5, not used it for years, buggered if I can remember how to TBH.

Any help greatly appreciated.:)

I'm looking to do a EQ sweep effect for a cover of Sugar by Robin Schulz (how rock is that huh!) any pointers? I guessing it's something like a post amp wah type of thing or maybe a morph :?:

Rather than just sitting down and working it through, thought I would ask here first in case anyone has done something like it. :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All input greatly received :thumbup:

I've noticed the same problem. I using a fcb1010 with the latest firmware,

If I have performance slot 1 with, for example, Vibrato assign to stomp C and half way through a song switch the stomp on, then move to slot 2 for a lead I would expect that the vibrato would be switched off when I move back to slot 2, but it isn't. Doesn't seem to be consistent in the behavior either. really annoying and confusing.

I don't know how to do that, but thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.

The key lovely thing about the Rotary effect for me it the ramp up and ramp down when you go from slow to fast (and back again). Would you still get that by doing the above?

If I load the ROT effect into the MOD slot I can change the speed from fast to slow by turning the mod "rate" dial

If I try to set this up in Rig > morphing then it doesn't work. If I turn the mod "intensity" dial it will morph and change in low-high balance though, and little M appears against the ROT symbol on the led display.

I understand that rotary speed fast/slow isn't a continuous parameter, but it can be assigned to a continuous dial (ie the MOD Rate dial) so we should be able to morph it's state.

Like others have mentioned, all we want is a way to change rotary speed from fast to slow on patch by patch basis without dedicating one external switch to this function full time.

A solution has been requested for this fairly basic feature on a number of occasions, this would be a suitable elegant way of making it work.

If there is another way to do it, and I've missed something, I would love to hear how-to. :thumbup:

What year is it? I'm really only looking for a pre-2014 film, as it's well documented Kemper changed the manufacturing process around March 2014, there is a lot of people that have reported problems with the post-march 2014 films, bubbles, loss of high-end, etc.
    How much does it weigh? and do you have any more high-res pictures?

Hi Yawl

Subject just about covers it really ;)

I'm looking for a FCB1010 with a UNO4 Kemper chip or just a UNO chip.

I live in France, happy for you to ship from whatever far-flung corner of Europe you live in, really not too bothered how much of a mess your size 11s have made of it, as long as it's working. If you've done some half-assed job of converting it to work over cat5, then that's cool too - I've got a soldering iron, I don't mind tinkering ;)

Hit me up with what you've got before I go buy one new from Thomann for 149 euro.

All you luck dudes with the remote really should do something about getting rid of all that crap you will never use again :whistling:

:thumbup:Adios :thumbup: