Posts by DerRobert

Hey, thanks for the reply.
    As I wrote in the original post I use the Remote. The pedal is connected to Input 5 using a RTS cable. I dont use the switch function of the pedal. Assignment is correct.
    The problem is: The pedal itselfs works fine. I experienced a random loss of tone after switching betweens my performances / slots. I had to restart the Kemper and the tone was back.

Hey to all,

Two weeks ago I bought a Mission EP1 Pedal for Kemper to connect it with my Remote (on Pedal 5 input). It worked fine when testing in the rehearsal room but one week ago when I was using it live I experienced an issue at the soundcheck that I could not reproduce so far.

I changed between some Slots in Performance Mode, Changed the Volume Up/Down (up = automatic Tuner mode) and suddenly the sound from the Kemper completely disappeard even when pressing the Volume Pedal down. There was actually sound arriving at the Kemper input (could be seen at the diodes for the Tuner) but there was no sound at all. Changing the Master Volume nob did not solve the problem, changing slots didnt help; unplugging the Pedal neither. After almost getting a heart attack I decided to just restart the Kemper. This solved the problem but I did not connect the Pedal anymore since that. I know the Kemper is a finally computer and bugs and problems can happen, but restatting the Amp during the Gig is a very unsexy thing.

I dont know what happened; I love the Mission Pedal. I just want to ask if anyone you also ever experienced any issues with that device in Performance mode + Remote.

Thank you so much =)
    Robert

This may not be very helpful, but when I started using the Kemper on stage I even only used a t.bone IEM 200 (not: 100) wireless system from Thomann and, as well, the Shure SE215, I had very good experience with high gain sounds. I just want to say it to not give up hope.. It is of course a medium complex signal chain, but depends of a good monitor mix, too. I dont want to compare it to a 1000+ € wireless system and I probably have a bad taste, but I liked it. ;)
    The Shure headphones and the Kemper itself dont seem very limitating to me. Hope you can fix it :)
    Best
    Rob

Dear all,

I couldnt find any solution so far and did not find any thread here in the forum discussing this issue.

I have a new (second) Kemper Profiler Rack and updated the device to the latest 3.3.xxx Firmware one week ago. I noticed that in the Performance mode there are no more "MIDI program numbers" displayed, e.g. like here.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tm24aBsM_Mw/maxresdefault.jpg

To be honest, i dont read all details of latest firmware updates, but can anyone confirm this change was on purpose and made by a firmware update?

Furthermore, I really liked this feature. It doesnt break my neck to get the correct program numbers out of the performance number and slot number, but I liked the feature of displayed program numbers. I have my presets automated using Presonus Studio One.
    Even the program numbers were not matching the correct MIDI program numbers. I never understood why it was called "midi program" as there was always an offset of +1 (Performance 1 / Slot 1 was starting with program 1, but actually Program 0 in the MIDI protocol).

Thank you all!

Robert