Posts by michaelmac4001

Hello Everyone , I am fairly new to the forum , I struggled with solid state power amps and small speaker cabs to get good tones , always had this terrible frequency on the b string when i had the chords ringing true , tried FRFR qsc, hated it
    I finally got everything I wanted when I could finally afford what I originally planed to pair with the kemper , the ENGL 840 / 50 and now the world is perfect !!!!, the planets have aligned , every speaker I use 1 /12 small gigs 4/ 12 marshall , whatever sounds awesome !!!!
    my final question is It says not to mount the kemper with any power amp yet I see people have these two units in the same rack , is it safe if you leave a 2 space slot in between them ? should you mount the kemper on the bottom and
    ENGL ON TOP Because heat rises ?? or is it stupid to even consider putting these in the same rack ??? please help because I really want these in a flight rack together for ease but I dont want to risk hurting my kemper in any way
    Thanks again
    Mac

Hello Everyone , I am fairly new to the forum , I struggled with solid state power amps and small speaker cabs to get good tones , always had this terrible frequency on the b string when i had the chords ringing true , tried FRFR qsc, hated it
    I finally got everything I wanted when I could finally afford what I originally planed to pair with the kemper , the ENGL 840 / 50 and now the world is perfect !!!!, the planets have aligned , every speaker I use 1 /12 small gigs 4/ 12 marshall , whatever sounds awesome !!!!
    my final question is It says not to mount the kemper with any power amp yet I see people have these two units in the same rack , is it safe if you leave a 2 space slot in between them ? should you mount the kemper on the bottom and
    ENGL ON TOP Because heat rises ?? or is it stupid to even consider putting these in the same rack ??? please help because I really want these in a flight rack together for ease but I dont want to risk hurting my kemper in any way
    Thanks again
    Mac