Posts by FelineGuitars

As a player who plays the Kemper a lot at home - can someone give me a pointer to existing threads on good amp speaker options for home use - IE not loud but fun to monitor with just like using a small combo etc
    Currently using a 70s HiFi and some old Mission speakers but keen to look at ideas that will work for those times you're sitting on the sofa playing guitar but want a killer sound.

Hey everyone
    Jonathan here.
    I'm a guitar builder and repairer here in London UK (Feline Guitars) and I play guitar for fun rather than being in a band or doing any serious recording.
    One thing is that I'm a Tone junkie and have previously enjoyed boutique amps, rackmount gear and for the last few years been into the Egnater/Randall modular preamp modules.

I have watched the Kemper grow and grow and seen so many cool profiles come about that I could hold back my curiosity any longer and took the plunge with an unpowered head.
    Whilst I haven't had a huge amount of time to play in depth with every parameter I had had such great fun with it already.
    There are some great profiles that I have had fun trying and buying a few cool profiles as they come out

I am looking forward to spending time here and learning more about this fantastic device.