Posts by Logikal

OHAI! I'm reviving this three year old thread, simply because I JUST SAW IT for the first time. heh :)

I'm the guitarist in EPIC: tribute to Faith No More, and I am indeed using a Kemper Profiler (direct in my case) still. In fact, our bass player ALSO uses a Kemper Profiler powerrack through a bass cab. I use an RJM Mastermind GT-16 foot controller with Mission Engineering expression pedals (for the Wah on "Evidence" for example). I'm the only one in the band actually using IEMs too, so I use the main XLR outputs on the Kemper to FOH (no DI box required), and have separate stereo outputs going to a small mixer I control on stage so I have direct control over my guitar volume in my ears. I also take an FOH monitor mix on one channel of my mixer, and have an SM57 mic in another channel in case I need ambiance (or if the FOH mix isn't the greatest.. gives me options). Has been working great for quite a few years now. We have a bunch of videos of the band on our facebook page http://facebook.com/epictribute, if you want to hear it in action.

Thanks for all of the feedback about the band! It's just a little tribute band, but we love it because it's FNM which is challenging, varied, and just fun to perform! It also gives us a chance to goof-off on-stage. heh :)