Posts by AlanC

I'm running a wireless guitar receiver into my Kemper's Alternate Input.

I'd like to know if there is any way to adjust the input level for the Alternate Input separately from the front input.

The reason for this is that I'd like to balance the input levels going into the Alternate Input so that it is the same as a standard guitar cable plugged into the front input.

This way if the wireless goes down, I can just plug in a standard cable and my levels are all the same.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Alan

Add me to the list of users who would like to have an input level meter.

I am using a Shure wireless unit which has an adjustable level and I would like to have an easy visual way to balance its level compared to a cable input.

This could just be an option in the Input section. I wouldn't need it to show all the time.

Thanks!

Alan

I'm interested in trading my black non-powered toaster for a rack mount Profiler (either powered or not).

My toaster is in excellent condition.

I would obviously pay some extra cash for a powered rack.

Thanks!

Alan

Just some rationale for why I'm asking for this:

I develop my rigs in Browse mode, then I use Performance mode to organize songs for a show. Each performance helps me organize a set of rigs for a given situation (usually a song).

I might have a standard "Clean", "Crunch" or "Lead" rigs that I share between many songs. One song might need a "Clean" rig and a "Lead" rig, and also some other special effect rig that is unique to that song.

Often times I want to make a small change to a rig (volume perhaps) and I when I save the performance I want that change to apply to every slot that I'm using that particular rig.

I don't want to have to export it back to the pool and and then have to go update all of the other slots that are using that rig to get the new settings.

If I actually want a particular rig to have different settings, then I'd just save it under a new rig name.

Does this make sense? Is there a better way of using Performance mode that I'm missing?

Please add an option so that when I make changes to a Rig in Performance mode, the changes get saved back to the original rig in the Pool (and any other Performance mode slots that are using the same rig.

Thanks!

Alan

Hello,

My understanding is that if I make changes to a Rig in performance mode, then those changes are unique to the slot that is active.

I know I can use "Store To Pool" to save the Rig back to the pool, but this is inconvenient and I end up with duplicate Rig names.

Is there any way to make it so that all performance mode changes are stored back to the original Rig?

If not, perhaps this option could be added to the wish list?

Thanks!

Alan

Hooray! Just got my email with my shipping schedule, which says:

Your Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 29: From July 13th onwards.

I ordered on April 2nd.