Posts by Guenter

Thanks. I have a powered one. However in this case I'm not using the amp because I don't use the speaker out.
    As far as I know the "on board amp" doesn't affect in any case the main outs nor does it affect the monitor out. And whether I put it on or off in the Output menu - the sound doesn't change.

- Everything is fine with the monitor out.
    - When I use "speaker out" to a unpowered cab also everything sounds fine.
    - But I want to use the stereo main outs because my powered cab is also stereo - still bad sound.

Should have another reason.

Talked to Marco Wendel today [email protected] - he built the cab - doesn't seem to be a problem of internal cabling. :S?(?(

Hi Guys,
    when I use monitor out the sound is great but when I use the main outs the sound is really muffled. I've tried to solve this problem hour by hour but...
    I also rebooted my Kemper but nothing changed.
    I'm using firmware 3.0
    So far, I've been working with factory rigs only.

The Inputs (clean and dist.) are all set to 0,0db
    Parallel path - disabled
    monitor cab off - disabled
    power amp boost - 0,0db

Output Volumes
    Main Out - linked -15,7db (doesn't make a difference if I unlinked it)
    monitor volume - linked -15,7db
    direct volume - disabled
    headphone vol. - linked -15,7db

monitor output EQ - everything is set to 0,0
    main output EQ - everything is set to 0,0
    output addons - spdf not linked - 0,0db (I don't think this is relevant to solve this problem)

hardware:
    Kemper goes into a powered stereo cab (tailored for the Kemper)
    I've used XRL as well as instrument cables (Klotz and Cordial - as short as possible) - hasn't solved the problem.

as I said: When I use the monitor out and the cab input the sound is really great (if I use only one input channel of the cab it automatically works mono)
    When I use the stereo main outs and the cab's stereo inputs it sounds really muffled. This also happens when I turn the main outs to mono.

However, when I use the stereo main outs --> into my USB-Interface (Roland Quad-Capture) and use my headphones the sound is brilliant.

I hope you have a recommendation. Thx in advance
    Günter

Hi guys,
    in which way can I connect an analog "Hilton Pro Guitar" volume pedal
    - to my Kemper or to my
    - Profiler Remote
    if this is possible at all.

So far
    - I used input jack 2 at the back (direct connection of pedals..)
    - went to System to configure "Pedals" within "System Settings" - "Pedal Type 2 = Volume"
    - went to RIG "Volume Pedal Settings" - Location "Pre Effects", Range -5,0, Lock Vol Pedal
    but.... nothing happens

Well, the last solution would be. Guitar - Hilton - Kemper-Input Front Side - but the result would be different. I'd like to have it "Pre Effects".

Do I need a digital expression Volume pedal - which one would you recommend?
    many thanks in advance