Posts by Dvoid666

Hello!

does anybody uses the Keith McMillen SoftStep 2 and the kemper's morph capabilities?
    and do i really need the Keith McMillen SoftStep Midi-Expander along with the foot controller?
    by the way, using the wah fx, can it be use with auto on? only when i press the button the wha stays active and then switch off when i remove my foot?
    Thank you!

I don´t know if someone here already discussed this, but the Kemper must be from outer space! I profiled Bias Software, and even being a computer and his sound card ( a professional one ), the Kemper nailed it!

i tested and compared every possible way, perfect match.

i´m currently using this profiles live ( markiiC+ with 6l6gb tubes for rhythm, and markiiC+ with EL34 tubes for solo, how good can it get? ), and already aiming it for Bias clean and acoustic sounds...

you mean the link below your comment? to Kemper official support? ok, i´ll do. I already thought in that, my fear is to sent it for repair.. i need this all-time favorite peace of gear every week! :)
    Thank you!

i´m using the 4.0.6 from July 7. i´m updating right now to the latest, but this problem does not appear in the fixed problems in ReadMe 4.0.6.pdf..i´ve been having this problem for a while (doing all updates) , maybe since i bought the Kemper.since is a random problem, only months after i notice it.

I´m having problems with the Power amp output of my Kemper Rack.
    Playing live with a guitar cab ( Mesa Boogie vertical 2x12 ), out of nowhere the volume drops a few, then recovers a few or more minutes later , randomly. i have to adjust Master volumne and concern the entire gig. Also at home usually does happen, but i work every week with the Kemper live.

Does anyone have the same problem?

i already switch cables and cabinets, same happens.

I also notice that the Master Volume knob ( o to 10 ) it´s not always accurate. sometimes it´s in 0dBs and still have sound, push it to 10 and have low volume ( if you swing up and down several times the Master volume, it get´s always like this ).

" I can't wait for a Kemper update to allow us to put delay in stomp sections - this is going to blow wide open some really good vintage marshall tones."( okstrat )

just bought my KPA rack power amp, and the ONLY disappointing was...no delay on stomp section - the only effective way to play something like Flight Of The Wounded Bumblebee - Extreme / Nuno Bettencort song....and many others ( Paul Gilbert also uses, Guns n Roses Welcome to the Jungle intro ).

Kemper update, we need it! :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.