Posts by SpaceCrawler

With one two-button footswitch, you could use one switch to turn reverb on/off.

Or, you could use one of the switches to click up, and the other switch to click down.

With TWO two-button foot switches, you could use one of them to switch up/down, and use the one of the switches on the second two-button footswitch to turn reverb on/off, and the other switch to do something else.

Thanks!
    You mention reverb, but I imagine this can apply to any effect?

Also, in your first example with one footswitch, can you program each of the two buttons to turn on/off a different effect - so one footswitch with each button activating delay and chorus, for example? (you seem to be saying is possible in the second example with two switches but don't mention this in the first example)

And can be accomplished Behringer fs112b or is this only possible with the Kemper footswitch?

Sean

I use 2 "behringer footswitch fs112b"

Never had a problem.

the cable is a standard trs, 5mt long if I dont go wrong... not sure of that... if you need I can check later.

If it's too short, you can always use a female-male 6.3mm TRS to extend it.

So with the behringer footswitch fs112b I can do exactly what I described above?

Sean

A dumb newbie question, but hopefully someone can answer this easily:

Using the Kemper profiler amp I need to have the ability to either:
    1. Turn on and off delay (or any effect) on a patch in the Browser mode OR the Performance mode.
    2. Click up and down between patches in Browser mode OR the Performance mode.

Also:
    3. Is there a cheaper option to the Kemper 2 way switch to do what I need to do? I've read a thread here about the Behringer AB200 pedal but the lingo used is a bit over my head, as I am not that familiar with the subject or technical terms used. Also, they seem to be out of production.
    4. The Kemper pedal comes with a fairly short cable- is this a special cable? What can it be replaced with if I needed a longer one?

Any input very welcome, thanks!

Sean

I use my Kemper in concert settings and I miss the ability to get feedback like I was able to do with my Mesa Boogie amp. Isn't there some way to do this? I know there is the Freqout pedal but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I know there are many users who would appreciate a feedback feature.

Sean