Posts by middle

Hey Guys! I read a few times that the Kemper (when recorded via S/PDIF) has to be set as master in the recording setup. How do I do this? ?(

I worked myself through google and a few recording pages, but the Kemper isn't even recognized by my computer as an audio-unit (otherwise i would try this), so how can I tell him to sync the other devices to it? Sorry if the question is stupid, I'm just a hobby recorder. If it matters: I work on Mac OSX with Logic 9 and the Kemper goes via S/PDIF into an Alesis iO2. The record works, but sometimes I get cracks in the audio signal and I want to check, if this has to do with the master/slave-thing.

Thanks for your help! :)

Ich habe auch noch kein 4.0, habe aber vor folgendes mit Morphing zu realisieren (In der Zeit vor Kemper habe ich das selbe mit meinem GT-Pro gemacht).

Für ein Outro lasse verzerrt ausklingen und fade dann langsam Tremolo und Ring-Mod ein. In Kombination mit einer Dive-Bomb am Floyd Rose (die sich aber bestimmt auch schon ins Morphing einbauen lässt) gibt das einen sehr coolen Effekt. Und weil man mit dem Pedal nicht nur an/aus hat sondern eben den Übergang, kann man durch kurzes hoch- und runterdrücken ein wunderares "Wabern" erzeugen ;)