Posts by mr_big5150

Ok all this feedback is class. I play in a wedding covers band and I’m the only guitarist.

Il copy and paste my current mono rig, make a few tweaks with stereo wet fx etc and compare. That’s the beauty about the kemper.. ease of use and editing.

Buzzing to get out gigging again.

I’ve always been a mono guy. Back in the day I would have mic up a cab which went to front of house with no panning etc. With the kemper live I’ve it set up via output to mono for the same sort of idea.

so I’ve been thinking about going stereo out of kemper to foh for a nice spread with verbs and delays etc but I’m looking advice. Would it be cool for all my rhythm guitar tones live to put a stereo widener in slot x and turn off the widener for solos.. so solos are more present in the live mix?

as I say I’m

Looking to try new things here and really get full use from kemper.

thanks in advance ?

Thanks for input guys. For practice via headphones I’ve ended up removing 1 pedal from the return and stuck it in the front of the unit.

It definitely sounds way better than running backing tracks into interface and kemper into interface. It’s very satisfying ??

Hi all. First post here and hopefully someone can help me. I’d like to run backing tracks from my computer to my kemper stage but I’m using up both sends and returns already with external pedals. Is there a way I can keep the pedals in the loop(Sends/returns) without taking them out every time to accommodate the two quarter inch jacks from my computer to play backing tracks?

thanks in advance ?