Posts by RicoRoss

I just set up my Ground Control Pro to interface with my loop switcher, Strymons, and Eventide Pitchfactor. So far, I'm amazed at how well that unit suits my needs. I'm also waiting on my PowerRack, but if it's as easy as the other units to configure, I'll have no problems what-so-ever. GCPro gets my recommendation for sure. Let me know if you have any questions.

Eric

Hello there!

I'm trying to set up my guitar rig to be controlled by my Voodoo Labs Midi Controller. I'm hoping to run some of my current effects pedals in the loop on the Kemper Profiling Amp using my RJM Effects Gizmo. The pedals are in order as follows:

Micro Pog -> MXR Phase 90 ->

Eventide Pitchfactor -> Strymon Timeline -> Strymon Big Sky

I am hoping to set up the Ground Control Pro to have banks of songs for the kemper. These banks will have 4 presets using the bottom 4 buttons.

With those, I also want the top 8 buttons on the Ground Control to be mapped to control the loops of the RJM Effects Gizmo, giving me instant access to the stomp boxes listed above.

My final plan is to have the 3 midi compatible stomp boxes change patches to coincide with the banks on the ground control.

I'm fairly certain this is all doable with the equipment that I have, however, I'm inexperienced with the RJM, Ground Control Pro, and the Kemper. Is there anyone here with experience in setting up a live rig using some or all of these items?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!