Posts by tr3sx

I build my switch like your schematic, with dpdt switches, but it doesn't seem to work. Is it dpdt or spst or spdt?

sorry. I'm a noob at electronics (and most other stuff too)

Did everything you said. No luck. At home I'm using headphones. Could that be it?
    Also i cannot calibrate the pedal(s)

Well... Very strange. Didn't work last night. Ordered a second moog ep-3. Went to rehearsal. Set pedal 3 to volume, pedal 6 to wah. Tried. Nothing on pedal 3. But pedal 6 works like i wanted. Wah when active, else volume. Set pitch pedal effect. Works on pedal 6 as well. Pitch, wah, volume. Love it! Recorded a loop. Works. Wow! but then...

So... Couldn't wait and tried.

But with no luck. The way you told me how the volume works. But the wah doesn't work. I can activate the stomp but the pedal keeps doing volume... checked on and off "wah to volume". Range in rig is set to -5.0.
    am i doing something wrong or is only possible with 2 pedals? Did someone ever try this?

Hi there!

Got my remote yesterday and fiddled around with it all day.
    I've got the wah to work with a Moog EP-3 on the connection pedal 6.
    I've found where i can set what pedal 6 must do.
    I knew there was this setting where you can tell the pedal to do wah before volume, checked it.

But i can not get the expression pedal to work as an volume pedal?
    Even if i say pedal 6 must control volume instead of wah, i can see it changes the bar up and down, but no changes in volume (headphones by the way, live I use 2x12 via main out)

i would like it to be a volume pedal when the slot which is active has not an active wah.
    But it must be an wah when I active the wah stomp...

can that be done?

Thanks!

P.S sorry for my poor english.