Posts by Grolschy

Allright guys.
    I have ordered a unpowered lunchbox, a Kemper remote and a gigbag.
    Unfortunatly there's a 3 week backorder.
    So see you guys in 3 weeks @ rig exhange right?☺

Allright guys. Thanks for all the input.
    It's gonna be a unpowered lunchbox.
    Since most people seem to prefer PA speakers over guitar cabs with the Kemper, i'd better spend the cash on a used powered speaker for rehearsal.
    I'm still not entirely sure on the footswitch though.
    Does anyone here have the Kemper gigbag for lunchbox btw? Does anyone know if the footswitch fits in there too? That would be a big + for the Kemper remote..
    And can the looper be operated by the Behringer?

Ok guys thanks for the help.
    LH that's what i needed to know, it wil definatly be a lunchbox now. And i'm also leaning towards the Behringer footswitch now. Does it need a lot of programming straight from the box? And is it complicated?
    Still not sure on the poweramp though, guess i will do a little more research on that.
    Thanks again!

Hi guys.
    My first post here, i don't own a Kemper yet, but as soon as i made up my mind about which one to get, i'm hitting some order now button.
    So i'm wondering..

-Rack or lunchbox..
    I'd prefer the rack, but does it have EXACTLY the same amount of knobs and same size display? I don't want to sacrifice one bit ease of use.

-Poweramp or not.
    Is the poweramp better for some reason as a standalone aftermarket (tube) poweramp, or using (tube)heads fx return? If there's no real advantage in using the Kemper poweramp i'd rather save the cash. Also, i have read it's 600 Watts. Won't that blow the speakers out of my 100w cabinet?!?

-Which footswitch?
    The Kemper footswitch costs about 300 Euro's more as the dedicated Behringer fcb.
    Is it worth the extra dough, and which functions does it have that the Behringer has not?

Any input would be greatly appreciated guys!!