Posts by sercho

Hey there!

I need some help with 2 problems:

I noticed a significant latency when switching between rigs in performance mode, using the soft buttons in the profiler itself, not with any remote. ¿is that normal? I mean, if i connected a midi pedal controller would that latency still be there?

On the other hand, the previous owner of the kemper had about 700 rigs loaded, plus 150+ I loaded, made a huge amount of rigs inside the lunchbox, which I thought might be causing at least part of the latency problem, so before deleting most of them I copied them all to a folder I created in my pc within rig manager.

But after reducing the number to about 100 rigs, the latency didn't dissapear.
    Moreover, yesterday when I connected my kpa to rig manager again, this message (can't remember the exact words, but it was similar) showed up in a window within rig manager: "some of the rigs in the profiler seem to be damaged, please reboot your kpa in browser mode while holding *whatever* button to try to repair them", and then when I looked at the KPA's screen it showed this message: "syncing rigs 1 of 750..."

I guessed it was reloading into the KPA all the rigs i had removed before... Anyone knows why? What am I doing wrong? Maybe I just should copy all the rigs into a USB stick and delete them from RM?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome form another newbie!

Your post comes real handy to me, because I was actually about to post a thread asking if someone had used the pxl live with the KPA!

I own a PXL8 and so far, it has been really really helpful to avoid tap dancing and making my life way easier on stage, but since I got the kemper and I'm planning to use live I was wondering if the pxl live could do the job nicely. So, what's your experience with it so far?
    Another question: I'm an absolute ignorant when it comes to expression pedals (never used one), so i don't know how to connect them at all... ¿are they usable with the pxl live to control the wah, volume, whammy fx in the KPA?

Thank you!

I tried something like this some time ago. Somehow it never really caught on.
    Profiles Elite (Non Commercial)

I'd be real cool to have someone establish a standard thread like this and then make it a "sticky"

That way, anyone (either new or veterans alike) could chime into a central location to access and learn about our all-time favorites. 8)

Yeah, I'm very surprised there is nothing like that and up-to-date

Up to now you didn't ask for user comments regarding this rig, so I couldn't know about it when I answered. :)

Are you sure you don't mix up RigExchange and RigManager? By the way: Both don't include user comments (in words) but votes. I'm sure you'll find the rig if you use RigManager. It must be there.

Hey! thanx for answering again!

Well I am looking for it in the search option of RM, which actually searches into RigExchange, am I right?

The only rig I find with a similar name is "CREAM JTA45 2", and the author is called Nogger. No user ratings. I'm pretty sure that ain't the one you guys were talking about back in the day, right?

It's way easier to use RigManager (download via Kemper homepage). After installing you can use the search function of RM.

Yeah, but IMO commenting why this or that rig works fine for you is part of the good things of a forum like this. You know, I like words better than numbers. Maybe if there was a user comment section in the RM...

Any ideas on the CREAM JTA45 profie by Geraldo? It vanished from the RM and i want to try it so bad!. =O

This thread seems dead, but I think it's a great idea to share this kind of info!

As I'm a noob to KPA and this forum,I might be missing something, but why is such a nice thread obsolete?

btw. I can't seem to find that CREAM JTA45 profie by Geraldo (I can't find the guy either) in the rig exchange... Do u guys know where could I get it?

Thanks in advance!!!

Or ¡Hola a todos!, as we say in Spain ^^

Just wanted to salute this big community, as I'm another newbie to the KPA. Got mine second-handed, working perfectly and sounding neat!!!
    Will keep it in my home studio and leave my JCM800 at the rehearsal room by now... let's see what happens in a couple of months when I got all the rigs I wanna try.

Also had to buy a win8 tablet PC (vive la second-hand! :D ) to run the bloody rig manager, so I ain't planning to get me a fcb1010 nor a kpa remote by now...

Looking forward to learn a lot about this wonderful piece of gear and recording some nice songs this summer! Will share them with you! :thumbup:

Cheers.