Posts by Laetus1

Hey, Joe! Chris absolutely nailed it. My situation was very similar to yours, and I have only become happier with my Kemper over the years. But people will have quite different feelings about adjusting to the strange new Kemper world. So I can’t recommend more highly you consider carefully the very thoughtful post by Chris. If what he writes of the Kemper doesn’t sound too big of a learning curve, adjustment, etc., then I think you are likely going to love the Kemper.

Many thanks to you, Team Kemper. I first loved the concept, then my personal KPA years ago--but never anticipated that along the way its worth to me would continue to increase so often for free. I could not have imagined the exponential leaps in its value to me via so many new features and upgrades including morphing, delays, reverbs, the editor, etc. Having played electric guitar for more than 50 years, I could never have dreamed that a digital amp could sound and perform like this. So now, as it should be, only fine guitars delight my musical heart more than the Kemper Profiling Amp. But they cannot come alive without my KPA. Again, thank you, Team Kemper.

Many here have bought a Kemper precisely because they have been tone chasers. So you are not alone. And many have finally found relief from amp (and even pedal) acquisition syndrome because of the KPA. Now you can trust your ears this time and join the club. ?

Welcome! And don't be discouraged. The beauty of the Kemper is, yes, you can do more than you ever dreamed with your new amp--and at first this can be overwhelming. But the beauty of the Kemper is also that you can begin very simply and do and hear amazing things from the get go without scratching the surface of its abilities. Allow yourself the luxury of knowing you'll be discovering more of its wonders for some time to come.

I cannot remember any guitar gear which I have purchased over decades which has so revolutionized my guitar experience like the Kemper. And what is so amazing is that years after my revolutionary purchase, the Kemper has consistently continued to be "revolutionized"--for free (well, not including the remote and now new cab). Thank you, Kemper team!

Greetings, Mad Cat! We all have been "absolute beginners" with the Kemper at some point. And you're never too old to play guitar, especially through your Kemper. You can have so much fun with it that it's like being a kid with your first amazing amp all over again. ^^

Hey, Zach, welcome! Several years ago I struggled whether to get a Kemper because I, too, would have to sell some gear I loved. But my motive was simple: I wanted more amps than just the ones I had (and couldn't afford them) and I also wanted greater portability--all without sacrificing TONE! Sounded crazy, but I kept studying and listening online for months because I could not access a KPA in person. I was frankly quite worried because I'm a tone snob and had come to despise most things digital. Finally I became convinced to begin the selling process--though I was quite worried still that I was making a huge mistake. Well, I can honestly say I've never looked back. Unlike some, I also have been able to tweak the Kemper's effects such that I am quite happy with them--and sold a board with thousands of dollars of pedals. I'll admit I did miss a quality spring reverb in the Kemper--until now! So now I've not only got so many great "amps" I could never own, I can record and transport so much easier.

If money were no object, I'd still own every guitar, amp and pedal I bought through the decades. But since I cannot, the Kemper/remote & an expression pedal scratch my tonal itches in ways I never dreamed such a simple setup could ever possibly accomplish. No one can guarantee that everyone will feel the same way about a piece of gear. But I have a very strong hunch you are a perfect candidate to love the Kemper, bro.!