Posts by TormentFaktory

Just saw that there was an introduction thread here too so I'll introduce myself on this one as well. So, My real name is Nate, and that's about as much as you'll get out of me on that for the time being. I received my power rack in June, and my remote arrived today! LOVE this setup! Currently playing through one of my Randall Warhead 4x12 cabs and my Line6 UX8 to my computer, back to the UX8, and out to a pair of M-Audio BX8's. (Yes, the Randall cab sounds way better than the BX8's). I live in Albuquerque New Mexico, and would definitely like to meet fellow Kemper enthusiasts to trade rig profiles and ideas. The genre I play is contemporary Metal / Death Metal / Cyber Metal, but I'm open to discuss music and gear to enthusiasts of pretty much any genre. I do a LOT of gear buying and selling, and have a fairly substantial collection of gear, most of which I'd sell or trade for the right deal, but right now I'm DEFINITELY NOT considering selling any of my Kemper stuff, so please don't bother asking about that stuff. I'll post pics of my rig (s) and axes as time goes by, but its all kinda scattered around my studio right now and I'm not feelin' like taking a bunch of pictures right now. If you're like-minded and want to talk gear or beer, (I'm a bit of a beer connoisseur as well) hit me up! Look forward to chatting and hanging with you all!

So, My real name is Nate, and that's about as much as you'll get out of me on that for the time being. I received my power rack in June, and my remote arrived today! LOVE this setup! Currently playing through one of my Randall Warhead 4x12 cabs and my Line6 UX8 to my computer, back to the UX8, and out to a pair of M-Audio BX8's. (Yes, the Randall cab sounds way better than the BX8's). I live in Albuquerque New Mexico, and would definitely like to meet fellow Kemper enthusiasts to trade rig profiles and ideas. The genre I play is contemporary Metal / Death Metal / Cyber Metal, but I'm open to discuss music and gear to enthusiasts of pretty much any genre. I do a LOT of gear buying and selling, and have a fairly substantial collection of gear, most of which I'd sell or trade for the right deal, but right now I'm DEFINITELY NOT considering selling any of my Kemper stuff, so please don't bother asking about that stuff. I'll post pics of my rig (s) and axes as time goes by, but its all kinda scattered around my studio right now and I'm not feelin' like taking a bunch of pictures right now. If you're like-minded and want to talk gear or beer, (I'm a bit of a beer connoisseur as well) hit me up! Look forward to chatting and hanging with you all!