Posts by Utterlyguitarded

Thanks!
    I figured it out last night, and made a video today showing how to fix the problem:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock on,
    Scott.

Hey guys,
    I've started a YouTube channel for the KPA, and on today's video I show what's going on with my Remote...any help would be great!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock on,
    Scott.

Hey everybody,
    I've started a YouTube channel just for the KPA...here's the first video:

Many more to come!
    Rock on,
    Scott.