Posts by TheGuru

Just updated my KPA to the latest OS yesterday, and now, although I didn't change anything of the former problematic signal chain, tataaaaa, everything is fine... Crazzzzzzyyyyy!!!

Good to bring all the wasted "angergy" back into creating music and celebrating at the altar of the holy groove!

Oh, how I Iove this little green euphony dispenser!!!

Thanx MonkeyMan&Ingolf for your answers!

I turned the INPUT SENSE down to -12dB and there is no clipping either in the Input or Output Section...

Good Idea to save diffrent settings for git and bass, MonkeyMan! I'll try that...

Hmmm... No salvation yet!

Hey there!

I have serious trouble with the high output of my 5string Dingwall bass: even if I play it in the passive mode, I have to turn the amp/eq/cab section completely off to get a nearly undistorted sound. To the date I found no profile that can be played undistorted with the Dingwall, although I experimented with the input sensitivity parameters. Especially the E and the mighty low B string in combination with reduced pickup eq treble are the troublemakers here, nearly breaking my studio headphones...

This problem doesn't exist in various Bass - Real Amp settings, so I'm really running out of ideas how I manage to keep my trunk as empty as possible if I perform as guitarist&parttime bass player on a show. Changing the setup of the Dingwall is not a solution, because the bass fits perfectly in my hands and ears... The headphones are working properly in other bass to headphones-settings and are not the reason for the distorted sound, there is no clipping or peaking in the output section of the KPA.

Would be marvelous, if I could use my beloved KPA for both instruments without lots of knob turning during a show...

Thanx for any helpful ideas!!!