Posts by Andievans

If anyone from kemper is listening, in a future update it would be really nice to get a studio style compressor , along side the current compressor. As a bass player the intensity, attack and squash parameters just don’t cut it. I’d like to see all the standard compression parameters such as threshold, ratio attack, release make up. This would make me a happy man. Pretty please [Blocked Image: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f57/2/16/1f44d_1f3fc.png]

It would be really cool if you could assign midi out comands i.e. from expression pedals attached profiler remote. so that you could control external fx connected to profiler off of one pedal board.. Also it would be uber cool if you could attach sys exe within rigs, so that settings to external fx in loop could be sent when changing rigs... :thumbup:

i use mine with ultimate ears ue18 iem's with a behringer x32 desk . The default on the desk is pre fader and eq on the aux send and without any reverb , delay etc. This makes all the drums vocal mics etc sound very dry compared to the sound of the kemper, which is a complete sound as you wanted to hear it. I went thru the settings on my monitor mix on the desk and managed to change each channel to post fader and post eq and that made it sound a whole lot better and sit in the mix :)

They wouldn't need to be big . There's not much occupying the space on the clean sense window anyway .. Could just run along bottom od the display, or maybe up one side. Was just a thought it would be a nice feature to have

Hi. It would be nice if we could have an accurate software level display meter to show input levels for adjustment of ie clean sense, rather than just a green led that changes colour when to hot . Maybe even one after stack or fx . Basically just to make it easier to make patches more consistent. Many thanks