Posts by Hyphen93

Hope someone can give me some idea, been using Kemper for 2 years now, at the edge of selling it.
    I am using Mbtitt profile, my problem is, it's sound very good at baseman, but when turn louder at gig or rehearing, sound come out was very thin, I already using Atomic speaker, can some one able to help.

Thanks guys,

Mattt67: yes, I did try different cable, guitar, power source, cab, speaker, different built in rig, my created clean rig(no effect). updated from 3.02(I bought 3 weeks ago) to 3.2.
    Ingolf: yes, just wrote an email to support.
    Skoczy: similar, but not as serious like yours, mine will just have a quick pause(blank) for mini second and come back right away, but will happen every 10-20 second, come and go, come and go, randomly and repeatedly. by the way I do record the sound from my iphone in mp4 and video, can you tell me how to attached it into the message, like the message that you had.

Hi,

I am not sure what went wrong, is me or the Kemper.

When I am playing with the profile(many different profile), the sound will suddenly blank(no sound) for a mini second and come back right away(feel like the device is overload or something), come and go, come and go.
    Things been try:
    1. updated to 3.2.
    2. create a blank simple rig with just amp, no effect.

Still wont fix the problem. Has anybody experience something similar?

Output clipping? If this is happening at the mixing board when you send a Line Level signal to it, there is an easy fix.

Press the Output button -
    There is a check box in the KPA that you can UN-check to separate the Output that you send to the mixer…

hi Pault, I am using speaker out to passive atomic clr(use monitor has no sound), is that right.

Hi, after reading a lot if tips and advice, finally Kemper/remote ordered, atomic passive clr ordered, Dunlop dvp3 ordered, all items received.

Can someone give me advice how to set this up for live.

the reason is when I connect the clr to Kemper monitor out, is almost no sound, now I plug to Kemper speaker out, sound really good, is that what I need to do for live.

secondly, when play live, what is the volume pedal control, both speaker out and main out? Or just the speaker?

thanks,

Thanks Ingolf,

I wish the tech support will answer my question like you, I must say that, for the last few weeks I try to read as much as I can from forum, I see you name quit a lot, very helpful. Appreciated it.
    At least I know is not the problem on the Kemper and the remote.

I just bought the Kempa and remote, I am trying to connect the Line 6 EX1 pedal as volume, after a few days still won't able to make it work, the tech support won't able to help at all, kind of disappointed.
    Hope someone can give me some direction?