Posts by YYZ

That was it alwainwright - thanks much! It also brought me to the realization that there are multiple pages to scroll through on some of these settings. This amp is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Hi all,

Fairly new still to the unit. I've got a regular Wah Wah programmed in to my stomps - when I activate it and start to press the pedal down, I can hear the wah modulation starting, but after I get about halfway through the sweep, it starts muting the volume - like a volume pedal in reverse. I had it working once, but now it's doing the same thing again. I have gone through just about every setting I know of, and when I go to System and see Pedal 6 is set for the Wah, I can see the bar going up and down as I sweep the pedal - so I'm pretty sure it's calibrated correctly. Not exactly sure what I've done here. Running the latest firmware as well. Any ideas?

Hey guys -

I just got on and checked this - thinking surely someone has replied...and I see you have! I gotta figure out how to turn on e-mail notifications.....

Anyways - latest firmware downloaded and will be applied today. I will definitely check the power cable next time around. Due to a flaky drummer, we don't get to practice that much, but I will be using it as often as possible to make sure this isn't a recurring issue.

Thanks all!

Tim

Hi all,

Just got my unit a couple weeks ago - the tone is bone crushing onstage, however, in the middle of a song at the first show I took it to - it just rebooted. I turn around, and there's the status bar creeping creeping creeping (while the rest of the band is still playing the song) til I finally get signal back. (after about 30 agonizing embarrassing seconds). I am running through a UPS, so I know I didn't lose power, I have the unit mounted in a rack with a Mesa 20/20 power amp underneath it, and the rack was sitting on top of my 2x12 cab. Are these units prone to vibration? Anyone else experience this?

We were about an hour in to the first set when it happened - and then it was flawless the next 2 sets. I just updated to the latest firmware 3.1.2 - so not sure if this was the cause or what. I'm a little nervous about taking it to the next show.......