Posts by maydaynyc

I bought Roxsyn, hooked it up to a Focusrite Scarlett 2 and its working fine. I can't find any usable presets for my needs and its also way too complex for me to program a sound myself. Do you know if there is some source of already created presets like the kemper rig exchange? not much info available online.

I need to cover some synth parts for an 80s gig. I couldn't find much in the rig exchange or any videos about creating synth sounds. I tried experimenting with some harmonizer, delay, wah and phaser effects but couldn't build anything usable. Does anyone have any ideas or ideally settings you can share?

I'm sure this is an easy thing that I'm just missing, but after I tweak the settings of an effect, a reverb for example, I want to name that as an effect preset then be able to apply it to to other rigs and performance slots. Can someone please give me step by step instructions, ideally for how to do it on the Rig Manager because I find editing on my Kemper Stage much more difficult. Thanks.

I can provide you with a beta version which we are currently testing to avoid this error message.

Please write me an email via our contact form on our website so that I can send you this OS version.

Thank you Peter but since I disabled the send midi clock option the OS has been stable. I'd hate to load up a beta version and introduce some instability now that everything is working. However if you need me to do it to help, I'm happy to help out as I really appreciate everything the Kemper team does! Let me know and I'll fill out the contact form.

BTW I'm still not able to create a log file by following the instructions Kemper support sent me.

1. Please power off the PROFILER.
    2. Insert a FAT 32 formatted USB flash drive into the PROFILER.
    3. Press and hold the STORE button.
    4. Now switch the PROFILER on.
    5. Release the STORE button after the message "Creating support profile"appears in the display.
    6. Wait until the PROFILER has completely booted before releasing the USB flash drive and please send me the diagnostics.support file that is stored on the USB stick.

Any idea how I create the log file?

Was it connected to RM in the same time while MIDI clock was enabled? Maybe to many data traffic can lead to such bug?

The crashes were happening both connected to RM and not connected so I don't think it was related. But so far its still good after an hour or two of actual active playing plus leaving it on overnight. So odd that sending MIDI clock without a device connected would cause this.

So far so good. I left it on overnight and it was still not crashed in the morning. That's the first time its gone 14 hours without the crash. Will play it off and on throughout the day but feeling optimistic. Any ideas why a simple setting like send midi clock would cause it to crash? Does this mean I'll never be able to use it with a midi enabled pedal?

I know it is stupid question: did you insert usb stick before you power on?

No stupid questions, you are just being thorough and I appreciate it. Yes, I did insert the USB stick prior to turn it on . In fact i tried it two ways - with the power unplugged and with the unit off in standby mode but plugged in. Neither time worked. I also tried reformatting my usb stick for a fresh Fat32 format but that didn't work either.

My Stage is crashing multiple times per day at random times, even if I'm not actively playing. I tried upgrading software to latest production release but it didn't make a difference. Can someone please help? See attached screenshot for exact error.

BTW I did contact kemper support by email but they asked me to boot up holding in the store button to create a log file, however that process does not work on my unit. I've held in the store button for up to 3 minutes while powering up but the unit does not ever produce a log file or boot up. I have to reset each time.

Playing at gig volume and in a gig sized room is a big part of it. My profiles sound totally different in our tiny practice room versus a crowded bar or outside gig, even at the exact same volume. Certainly listening through an FRFR will be closer to your FOH sound than through a guitar cab. But even FRFRs all sound quite different.

The only solution I have for tweaking is that I bought a wireless for my guitar so I could walk out front during soundcheck or even during a gig and hear my guitar from the audience perspective. You can do it with the looper as well but its a bit more limited. I love having the wireless now, and only go back to cables when absolutely necessary or playing on a tiny stage.

I've had issues with the RJ45 male end point that plugs into the KPA. I've broken off several of those tiny plastic latches so now I have to tape the cable down to ensure it doenst slip out of the socket. I have no idea why they would not use rock solid road worthy connections on both ends, seems so short sighted.