Posts by expandora

just received a PowerKabinet. Tried it at band rehearsal sounds great, better than the atomic clr and orange pedal baby with Celestion fx12-200 I have used before. BUT to get enough volume I had to turn the monitor output on full and the Power Kabinet volume on full. Only just right volume to hear over fairly quiet drummer. Doesn't seem anywhere near the claimed 200 watts compared to pedal baby 100 watts. With the pedal baby I had monitor output on -16db and pedal baby volume on 5 at most. Anyone else had similar experience? Please no advice to check global settings or whatever unless you actually have a powerkabinet and know exactly what to do.

Any recommendations here. I have been using profiles created from my own amp/overdrive combinations. This works really well for me as my live sound through the Kemper is virtually the same as my old amp (1963 Vox AC30 with bixonic expandora overdrive,Timmy). However it doesn't sound so good when I add a kemper harmony effect. Yes I set the right key and interval but it just sounds bad. Are there any really good harmony presets that work well for a simple 2 guitar harmony sound or will it work if I create a profile with my old Boss Harmony pedal switched on?