Posts by bgs

The bottom slots in performance are 1 (1-5), 2 (1-5) through 10 (1-5). While I see your thought on the pedal. I do not agree. The pedal had been flawless with all previous versions. The pedal remains solid since the OS back date. It was definitely something with the new version. I may skip this version and wait for the next OS update to see if the symptom returns. I cannot chance it while playing live. I do appreciate your feedback though.

Best

-B

I will try to respond to provide detail in my situation.

I have a rack mount Kemper and Remote pedal.

Attached to the remote, I have 3 expression pedals.

My volume pedal is a Mission GP1-KP. It is plugged into Pedal 3 input.

I use the bottom slots 1- 10ish for the sets we will be playing.

I was using either slot 20 or Slot 2 or 3. (Apologies, I do not recall as I was organizing the songs for this weekend)

Anyway, I upgraded the OS while I was moving profiles around.

Finalizing for the set, I was working on a slide and swells using the volume pedal when the issue occurred.

(Add - after I rebooted, the sound returned)

This was within an hour of the upgrade. Luckily I had my backup version.

I backdated to 8.7.10.38833 and left the system on for several hours, playing intermittently to check sound. So far so good.

I did not notice the input LED's or try to set tempo during the failure. I associated the failure with the OS and immediately backdated as I am booked this weekend. I hope that helps.

Hello everyone. I agree. I installed the new OS in my rack unit. While in performance, within an hour, the sound simply quit until reboot. I am going to backdate to my previous version. I hope it goes clean. I had not personally seen this issue until this OS. I had an occasional no sound at boot up, but never lost sound once booted.