Posts by DougERapps

I habe 1000 rigs/profiles on my Kemper. Ive spent hours erasing rigs with The Rig Manager and on the unit its self. Then when I turn off my Kemper and come back and turn it on my Kemper tells me I still have 1000 rigs. None of the rigs I spent hours erasing were erased! 95% of the rigs and profiles on this thing are shit and I cant get rid of them. Please help! Thanks!

I got the Kemper and Remote to start taking on tour. The main reason I did this is because we are all on In-ear Monitors. And I HATE in-ear monitors. Since wedges are not an option, I have decided to go the DIRECT, Kemper route.

What I'd like to do, is send the stereo XLR-outputs to Front Of House. Like you'd expect.

Then I'd like to have the Kemper into the FX return of and amp, which is connected to a cab. This is so I can have some sound actually on stage (for feel...) Of course, Cab Simulation would be turned off.

Then I want the the Kemper to also go to our Monitor desk (full rig. like what was sent to FOH)

I dont want ANY micing. All Kemper.

Is this possible? Direct to FOH, Direct to Monitor desk , and also feed a signal to an amp on stage.....??

Thank you!

DOug