Posts by silhouette

Forgive me but I am a novice here. If I select a rig the cab button does not light up. Does this mean that it is the complete rig or has the cab component been switched of? Given that the previous user used the Kemper with a powered Cab. The manual does not seem to be completely clear on this point.

Yes that was the problem. Thank you very much for your very prompt help.
    I don't know what to say about the Kemper. It has really made me rethink what is possible when recording, as I have always had issues about amp sims not sounding or feeling very realistic. I still find it difficult to accept the great sounds I am hearing.

Rig Manager is a really useful addition to the Kemper and I have it open all the time when I am working. It is helpful when choosing the right profile for any given situation. Perhaps an Android or IOS version might be useful?

Hi, I'm a new user and just getting into the fantastic tones now available to me. I have been using Rig Manager and have found using it much easier to manage my rigs when recording. However, when I was initially setting up my Favourites on Rig Manager the Kemper started to Synchronise and the synchronisation was still going an hour and a half later. I had to switch off as there seemed no other was out. Only eight of my favourites had bee saved to the Kemper. Surely there is an issue here?