Posts by Roo

Thanks for all your help guys

things are sounding great now - there was also a problem with particular cab i was using too which was adding loads of mid range honk

I've changed the global settings and the cabinet for that matter it works great

I'm not really preferring the DI profiles overall after trying out a bunch but will keep experimenting - the Michael Britt profiles are amazing and are probably all i will be using - highly recommend

next job is integrating the eventide H9 somehow

thanks again

As i predicted

i was being a complete idiot - using the monitor out rather than speaker out!

So sorry guys - i will catch up

interestingly though - the profiles i found and really like do not sound very good out of the guitar cab - i assume this kemper to cabinet thing only sounds good when using profiles that have been made using a DI direct from the amp?

how does one go about searching for these DI'd profiles in the rig exchange?

So i can't seem to find anyone with the same problem on here - I'm sure I'm probably doing something stupid but need help

so kemper is working great using the main outputs into apollo interface and hs80 monitors

I'm really keen to use the kemper live so i used the monitor output to go into a cab with vintage 30's

firstly its rather quiet and the sound is a more dirty than through the studio monitors - when i turn the volume up to the cab it gets really really distorted and its still quiet considering its a 600 watt power amp

what on earth am i doing wring here?

help me obi wan your my only hope