Posts by Sudzie

Howdy Friends

Wondering how many owners are satisfied with this bag? Any issues?

A couple weeks after receiving mine, the shoulder harness strap harness broke. Luckily I was able to catch the bag as it hit the floor reducing the impact.

I reported the issue to Namba over a week ago and have had no response. Perhaps it was too scathing? (copy below)
    So far, I am not impressed with this bag nor the lack of acknowledgement/support...... X(

Starting to regret I did not order the Rackmount Powerhead instead!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: kemper Profiler Head Protection Bag
    Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 09:54:02 -0800

To whom this concerns

I received my protection bag mid Dec 2015
    A week ago the shoulder strap harness clip broke. Please see picture.

My local music store was able to recycle something similar off some surplus.

I hope someone will investigate quality control on this equipment piece. May I remind you the Kemper is a very expensive piece of equipment and I was surprised that such a thin design would be used. If you include the optional foot pedal, cables, etc. combined they are quite heavy. These need to be unbreakable.

I am not interested in a replacement if you would simply resend such an inferior product and sincerely hope this bag will indeed protect my investment.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers people!! _\m/

Howdy friendz

I received my Powerhead & Remote, (thank you very much!!) but no touring bag....was wondering if there is an ETA and curious if it made to carry remote? Or is it being redesigned?
    I am quite mobile with my gear and could really use it 8)

Thanks
    Sudz _\m/

Cheerz from Canada friendz!

Just got my Powerhead a couple days ago and was psyched to take to to rehearsal to krank some metal! I am a IT support tech by day and felt confident by watching videos & reading the manuals that I would have little issue so I I ran my cabinet cable to the Speaker Output (the jack has a RED ring around) Powered my Kemper up but could only get a dry clean signal only, none of the glorious profiles could be heard...just dry clean un-effected?! I've been hunting high & low but can't still figure out how to make this happen!

So I am hoping this is a simple setting I have overlooked and a fellow Kemper owner can enlighten me? Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!! _\m/ :cursing: