Posts by MichaelRiesenbeck

Not quite sure if it was in the preview or browse mode, but when I pressed the up and down rig buttons I could select an amp and get all the rigs with that amp. However, some profile makers choose to call the amps for example Brit 800, and then they won't be there with the amps actually called Marshall JCM800.

Well, being able to search for "800" would be ok in this case. I need to get a few more flying hours with this unit, but so far so good. Reamping with spdif was a bit of an adventure, but it worked.

Hi,

Is there a way to navigate to the next or previous rig bij using a - and + button (page up and page down?). Have not found anything in the manual.

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I find the layout of the buttons a bit intimitating.

Thanks!

Michael

Doug, interesting remark about profiling with multiple mikes to get a full sound. Is this done by merging various profiles into one single one? I don't have a KPA yet, but did read a lot and checked out many youtube clips, but haven't a seen this mentioned?

Cheers,

Michael

Hi,

I am thinking about getting a Kemper to replace my Marshall JMP-1 pre-amp. I use the JMP in 4CM into a Digitech GSP1101, so I can choose between the JMP preamps and the internal ones. The midi switching is done by GSP1101 sending patch change messages to the midi in of the JMP.

I've been searching the manuals and the forum with more info about how to connect the KPA in this scenario, but have not found any real usable info.

I want to use the GSP1101 as control point, because I use the Digitech Control2 controller which is awesome, and I love the effects of the GSP.

Anyone here done the same? Basically a 4CM description from the Kemper point of view would suffice.

Cheers,

Michael