Posts by LoudHarry

I see! That’s a shame because I still use the G System Mod, Pitch and delay sections as standalone effects to compliment the Kemper effects. All the other buttons I’ve assigned to different CC numbers to switch the 4 stomp sections separately and the remaining 3 spare g system buttons to operate 3 of the effects sections.

I’ll have to try to find some way to get them to communicate with each other, if not then I suppose I’ll revert back to the G System as it’s possibly the better of the two options and I’ll have to forget about the Performance Mode.
    Anyway, thank you for your explanation Paults.

Hello again Paults, I’ve looked at the RJM Amp Gizmo and several other similar items, unfortunately, they are not what I’m looking for. They are primarily for amp switching which is not what I require.
    I have attached the pages from the TC Electronic G System manual detailing the midi switching . I want to switch channels 1 - 100.

Hello, for a few years I have been using my profiler in live situations with a TC Electronic G System and it’s worked great. However, I finally “bit the bullet” and purchased the remote to use in Performance Mode. I want the remote to control the G System too in Performance Mode. I want it to change the relevant “user patch” to correspond with the profile selected. I’ve followed the advice in both the Reference manual and G System manual however, when I change the profile via the remote the profiler it sends through a midi signal and changes the G Systems “factory” patches as opposed to the “user” one.
    Now the G System manual states signal received via controller #0 value 0 selects factory bank. Signal received via controller #0 value 1 selects user bank 1 - 100. This is what I want so please enlighten me as to how I can select the second option via my Kemper, please?