Posts by MascoSoundSystem

@paults

I know. But it's still only slow/fast. Maybe I want "medium" as well. I know that a lot of the original modulation-pedals we are duplicating didn't have "accelaratorpedals" in the first place but it really adds a very powerfull function. Strymon can do it on there Mobius, Eventide can do it on their Modfactor. I would love Kemper to have a go and turn a great machine into a magnificant. I just wanne be able to do this and have the rate really sit in the beat:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just got a Kemper and on my way into discovering its possibilties: so far GREAT!

But as I went into the effects-section the assigment to parameter was a bit of a disappointment. I think the effect-section could possibly replace my Strymon Mobius (did you hear the Rotary Speaker on the Kemper!!!!) but it needs that expression pedal to be assigned to custom parameters: especially RATE.

Since I'm no guitar player but blow harmonica's throught POG´s, Phasers, Tremolo's and crancked up tube amps I need that gaspedal to have it wail like a 747 taking off.

I hope it will be in a future update.