Posts by schluc91

I mainly use my Kemper in different live situations with different bands and also different guitars. In some of those situations I am struggling with those different guitar volumes/outputs like from a Tele to a LP etc.
    I know, that it has been discussed several times to have the opportunity to chance the Input Presets via Footswitch, Morphig, whatever. That, of cours would be the optimum for my kind of use.

So, in my Rig I am using two Expression Pedals, one for the Post-Stack Volume (global set), and the other one for Wah/Pitch etc.
    Since there's at least two more options to hook up more expression pedals, I would like to see the option for another volume pedal to be set at the Input. With that, I could use another expression pedal to set it for different Input volumes or as an alternative I could get an expression switch to be set to two different values.
    Benefits, imho are that I can still plug into the Kemper directly without any other gear in front. Also, within one step I could keep all of my basic-standard-sounds just with a slightly higher/lower input volume.

Of course one COULD use just a "standard" volume pedal in front of the unit or some EQ oder Boost pedal, but I would like to avoid that, if possible.
    I am aware, that there's an opportunity to set the Wah to Volume, but I would have to sacrifice one of my Stomps.
    And, of course I could use different Rigs and banks for different guitars but I did not find that very practically I a live situation.

I recently got my KPA Stage and came across the Kesser Camera Case (Size L).

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07DZ…rHs1CAIF-tP3L-SJrS7jAXjSo

The Case works fine for me, Stage fits in, also it has enough Space to put some stuff underneath the Unit itself. Got the case a week ago, by now there's nothing negative to report. The only thing I would mention is, that it comes with only one layer of pop-out-foam (don't know the english term) and two layers which you'll have to cut by yourself.

I got mine on eBay for about 10€ less than on amazon.