Posts by J-Trono

Hi guitarists,
    I wanted to know if it is possible to change the morphing settings for each song or for every single sound in the performance mode.
    For now I see that the kemper always keeps me the same parameters (for example the transition time)
    I need to have different transition values for each preset.
    Thanks in advice

Thank you very much Pre-Amp, your kindness made me regain some trust in the human race.
    Even with your settings the boss completely ignore the custom preset configuration.
    I will do my best to handle it until I find a good substitute or a nice remote at a good price.
    (I think I'll try to sort the sounds in the browser mode as you suggest)

Thank you so much for the answers!

- Pre-Amp: I am aware of the fact that I will never be able to use the full programming, but for now I would like to be able to recall the performance slots in order. Are you arranging the sounds in order?
    The problem is that I would like to use 4 slots for each performance (because the boss Gt 10 has 4 pedals to recall the sounds instead of 5).
    When I set the right values to recall everything in order, this is ignored, as if the Gt 10 were on Midi Fix instead of on Program Midi (even when it is set to program, and therefore should read the map set by me).
    Had you managed to sort the sounds in the performance mode?

- Paults: you have hit the mark! The Default Table is still Active even if I set the midi custom map (program)!

I tried the boss with two different kempers and did the same thing. The midi cable is ok

Hi guitarists,
    I was thinking that it would be useful to have an equalizer dedicated to the aux input section to be able to adjust the tones of the signal that arrives in the headphones for those who exploit the kemper also as a unit from which you monitor via headphones.
    This would allow you to take full advantage of the potential of the IEMs and have a better balance between your sound and the signal from the mixer.

Hi guys,
    I wanted to ask you if you could give me a hand for the configuration of the boss GT-10.
    I have experience with midi devices but I don't understand why I can not recall the performances slots with the order imposed by my custom "Midi Program".
    The MIDI channel is set well, the cable is working and the Boss Gt 10 is set to Program (and not to Fix), but the pedalboard keeps sending MIDI data in progressive order, ignoring my changes.
    I tried practically all the possible combinations of the Rx Tx and Omni parameters, but the problem persists.
    Does anyone use the Gt-10 as midi controller like me?
    How do you manage midi in kemper Performance mode?
    Thanks in advance

Foreword:
    It might be useful to add functions to better navigate in the stomp type section and the stomp presets section.

Subject:
    The idea is to have some "next" and "previous" buttons that make switch between the various effect's tipology(booster - comp - OD and Distorsions - Delay ....)

Reason:
    - Avoid pressing a thousand times the side arrows
    - Avoid the annoying noise of effects change (especially when at the end of the chain we want to achieve through distortions the delays and we have the volume / feedback peaks)

Buttons to be assigned:

In the management screen effects would the two buttons at the top left near the screen free to assign functions to the "next" and "previous"

Hi,
    two days ago i bought the ME kpa expression pedal for the use of wha/volume, good pedal but the switch doesn't make the click so it's hard while playing to understand if you have engaged right the wha/volume.
    I'd like to replace the footswitch with a "clicking" one.
    Can you tell me what type of footswitch i can find?
    There are more measures of the hole or is a standard switch?

On thr Thomann site i found those products, wich one could fit better?
    http://www.thomann.de/it/thoma…ch_rslt_footswitch_271025
    http://www.thomann.de/it/thoma…ch_rslt_footswitch_163374
    http://www.thomann.de/it/tad_f…ch_rslt_footswitch_295650

I wrote that phrase before testing, now (after tests) i can say that his profiles are amazing.
    How do you use the "Pure Cabinet" setting in those 2 situations?

1) Real cab as a monitor + mixer outs with cab ir
    2) Only the real cab

My OS version is the 3.2.1.
    I found some similar issue about the rebooting.
    I hope that the kemper them will resolve this. It is not extremely serious, but it can be annoying not being able to change the sound during live performance of some songs

Hi everyone.
    Do you know if the M.Britt profiles are merged?
    I've bought some in the past and i've noticed that in the profile-info section of the Rig Manager some profiles have the word "merged" under "Comment.

How can I identify the merged profiles into the site of Britt?
    Thanks

Hi,
    the other day during a music session i was in Performance mode, i tweaked a little bit a sound and saved the whole performance.
    It was the first time that i've saved a performance with the Remote connected, I've noticed that the saving was slow (initially i thought that the kemper freezed itself), then it completed the saving and i've noticed that the Remote was rebooting itself.

Does the saving take long time because has to save stompbox assignment on the Remote?
    ...and first of all, Is it normal?

I chose to buy the stock Harley Benton B-180 € from thomann.
    I read many positive reviews (from many users that use it with Kemper)
    and have a 3-year warranty reassures me.

This choice was easy after reading many reviews of the Velocity of users that have reported various problems for temperatures, including the seller of my own city.

Thanks to everyone for the tips!

There is a Rocktron Velocity 300 + rack 4Units (perfect match for my kemper rack) at 250 € that is tempting me because the seller is in my own town.
    250 is the exact price of the Harley Benton + Proel 4Units...

I've found some info abount the velocity 300in an audio forum, a user wrote to Rocktron and they said that They have marketed several articles with a defect: the transmission cable between the power supply and the fan (this should cause the thermal problems)
    What do you think guys?

Thanks benifin!
    I fully grasped what you mean. As a possessor of HB gpa 400 can you tell about the heat that develop?
    There is a difference in the electronics that enable HB to produce more power of the Rocktron and less heat?

Thanks for the answers,
    i considered also the GT800FX but costs nearly 450/500€ and i'd like to spend half money for the power-amp
    Is The Rocktron Velocity too risky for the heat if it remains on the same flight case with Kemper?
    (if i use this in a live situation with my band Can I afford to use it for one session of 3-4 hours or is too much for the heat?
    Yes it's heavy. Are (In terms of quality and final sound) the Harley Benton or the Palmer are nearly the same?

The Harley Benton and the Palmer one are very light: 3kg and 3,8kg