Posts by Arskalam

You got a strange problem there... Seems like you have your I/O set up correctly and you have selected correct input source (Return Input Reamp). You sure you are plugged in to return input and not to alternative input which is just next to return input? :P

If you try to plug headphones or a speaker to kemper Main out left or right and play your DI-track when reamp track is rec armed in pro tools and in pro tools you are in input only monitoring mode. Do you get signal out from kemper? This is last thing I can imagine to figure out if its problem with DAW or just kemper return input.

Have you tried to do factory reset to kemper? Have you opened support ticket for this?

There's a picture of what i meant.

Very interesting indeed. In pro tools you have DI-track output going to interface line out and from there Kemper return input. Reamp track input is set to you interface input this signal from interface input should come from Kemper main out and output source in Kemper should be master mono or master stereo, depending on are you reamping mono or stereo track. What interface do you have? Sorry if there's some repetition in my comments, just making sure that I understand your setup correctly 8)

If you have setup as stated above, if you try to arm record in reamp track and try to record you dont get any signal?

Okay. So you are positive that you are feeding signal to Kemper. If you've watched reamping tutorial video I presume that you have checked Kemper volume levels? Which DAW you are using? Are you getting signal from kemper to your interface? Just trying to figure out if this could be some problem with your interface or DAW.

Front input or alternative inputs are not for reamping. Are you positive that you are getting audio signal out from your interface? have you tried for example connecting speaker or headphones to that line out you are routing your di-signal so you can confirm that you are getting signal out from your DAW?

Hi,

Not sure if I understood correctly, but I guess you're trying to reamp di-track?

If so, you're sending DI from your interface to Kemper return input.You have routed your DI track in your DAW to correct output? (the one which is connected to return input)? You have selected Return input reamp as an input source, that's correct. Also you have your main out connected to your interface and you have correct input and output settings in your daw?

I got my reamping work with this setting: sending di-audio from daw to interface line output, connect line output to kemper return input, connect kemper main out to interface input. Not sure if I'm doing this "correctly" but this is how it's working for me, analog reamping of course.

Here's Kemper tutorial for reamping,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello everyone,

I've been a one happy Kemper owner for about two weeks now. Blown away in about everything in my profiler, and still exploring. I've been trying many modelling plugins / amps during the past years and finally decided to get Kemper. Best decision in a long time!

Mainly I'll be using my profiler for recording purposes at the moment and for general jamming in my home studio for different genres of metal.

Cheers :thumbup: