Posts by mexx_muc

Dear all,

Firstly, many thanks for your kind advice!

Of course, a Musicman LIII has a different sound than a standard Start and that is ok - I like this. So my intention is not to have the same sound or the same amount of distortion.
    At the end of the day however, I need the same sound volume on the output - regardless of which guitar I connect.

So I think, my solution would be a possibility to store e.g. 3 to 4 different guitar-specific output volume settings and - ideally - change them via the remote control board. Plug-in a different guitar - push one or two buttons on the remote - done :)

Or maybe even an automatic increase or decrease of the output volume setting if I connect a different guitar. Science fiction? Maybe ;)

Dear Kemper Product-Managers: do you have a wish-list? If so, please take a note :)

Kind regards, Markus

Dear Kemper Fans!

First of all, please accept my apologize, if my questions has been answered already in this forum. If so, I am terribly sorry, I couldn't find a detailed answer.

So my issue is basically very easy:
    I use one Kemper and I mainly plug in my Musicman Luke III, which has high output. For the live situation I'd like to be prepared for problems with a second guitar, which is a Strat with "normal" single-coil pickups. It has significantly less output and so all my presets are basically not loud enough.

Question: how can I realize a a solutions that allows me to quickly change between two guitars and get the same output level? Do I have to have two sets of 24 Performances (24 for the Luke and 24 for the Strat) or is there a more elegant way?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Kind regards

Markus