Posts by Ingeman

Greetings :)

First off all I would like to thank this forum for inspiring me to buy a Kemper and helping with lot of the small "problems" as a new Kemper owner.

My name is Mads, I live in Denmark and play in Rock/Metal band (Malrun). Off course it's not a surprise for you but man..... the Kemper just kills! I use it at home and just love to have that great tone in my headphones while the kids can sleep in the next room. After one try we use the Kemper to record all guitars in our small studio and live its just pretty nice to bring my small shoulder back while the other guitarist carry he's huge Mesa rack ;). No hassle and no worries about mic placement etc etc... Just perfect sound every time!

Found that Tonehammer profiles make the profiles I like (heavy and tight...) as I find many other profiles a bit too dark imo.

Over and out - All the best from sunny Denmark!

The profile is the key and I would also recommend to start there..

I can recommend the Tonehammer profiles - I find the Sinmix profiles much to dark and muddy to my taste. At the moment I'm in love with the profiles based on the EVH 5150III 50 watt - many of those profiles have a nice punch and tight sound for stacatto riffs...

Origin Audio made some profiles of the PRS Archon which are quite nice..