Posts by tanza141

thanks for your reply...yes i will when i get home.. so frustrating because when it sounded clear it was out of this world to me.. is there a way to do a factory restore? put it back to when i first got it? its only a few days old anyway

i dont know if its the kemper or me.. i purchased the 68 marshall pack from top jimi because it sounded amazing online. i imported it and it sounded fizzy\muddy not clear on distortion settings (clean sounded fine).. i was really disappointed.. but all the other factory profiles i tried sounded that way as well.. i shut it off.. came back a few hours later and then it sounded AMAZING, like the clips i heard online.. i was in heaven.. i shut it down again and the next time it sounded fizzy again... i dont know what to do.. i tried adjusting the dist sense, eq.. i tried different electric outlets thinking something with the line noise.. its driving me crazy because i know what it can sound like.. its like giving a half of a dorrito to a starving man.. im not changing any parameters to cause this.. i dont want to send it back but i might have to.. thanks for any advice

its 2016 but i wanted to hopefully help someone if they are having a similiar issue.. my strat sounded horrible through the kemper.. i almost brought it back.. every gain profile was fizzy.. i then realized that the upstairs of my house had old wiring and there was no grounding in the outlets.. i brought it in my basement where it was all new wiring with grounding and it sounded fantastic.. completely fixed my issue thank god.. test the outlets first to see if its grounded.. hopefully this helps someone in the future