Posts by MickIbanez

I tried the steps you provided and the wah still does not want to enable. When I switch the cables around on the wah it kinda kicks on but only when you move the wah partially it causes it to activate and deactivate. Even with calibration. I use 5.3 firmware I am not sure if I upgrade to the 5.4 if it would change anything?

I do have the wah assigned in input 5 with the trs and i have input 6 set with the mono switch. It is enabling the wah and stuff but the wah barely works when i move it and then it disengages and soon as my foot pushes down. Is there a way to adjust this?

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue getting my remote to work with the Mission ep1-kp. I have watched the Mission Engineering video tutorials and all that stuff and when i go into the midi settings i dont get all the different settings and options that are shown in the video. And the options like wah to volume and all those options. The issue i am having is that I can get the expression pedal to work as a on and off switch for effects but i can not get it to work as an actual wah pedal with the remote. I am using output 6 on the remote since it is closest to the edge of my board setup. I used to use a Behringer FCB1010 but it went out on me and it registered in the midi settings before and wasn't this big of an issue. Maybe someone can pm me or help me out through this thread. Maybe someone has a step by step as well. Thanks.

Ok I got the wah to start working but the volume does not seem to wanna work. If i go from a different preset from the wah channel and i put my heel down on the wah pedal the tuner activates. Is there a way i can get the volume to work as a volume? Thanks again guys.

I also tried re calibrating it with holding 1&5 and it gives me a F0 display on the controller and when i move the expression pedal it seems to move the numbers around. I even did the self test and it does not give me anything for using the wah. I can activate the effect wtih the kemper but it does not let me control the wah it with the footswitch. Any input on that would be nice as of right now the stomps work but the expressions do not. This is truley confusing to me. Thanks again if anyone can help me out. I tried resetting it and what not but no luck.

Ok how would i assign the new tones i have created to a number? I am still pretty new to this. I am also trying how to figure out how to get the wah and volume pedals to work? I was trying to assign them in browser mode but the only way they seem to work is in performance mode if I manually set them on the preset. Thanks in advance.

I am new to the forum just kinda confused on where to put this please move if necessary. Anyways the issue i am having is with the the footswitch i recently just bought the uno 4 kemper 1.3 firmware chip and installed it in the footswitch the problem i am having is that the kemper is not recognizing it. i plugged it into the midi in in the kemper and the midi in in the footswitch. it allows me to tap 1-5 and switch the footswitchs from the presets. But i can not figure out how to assign them. As if it wont let e. I have tried the ways to get it to program but no luck. Maybe some of you guys can help me troubleshoot this so i can get this pedal working with the kemper. Also I got the beta 3.3 for the kemper if that helps do i need a different software update for the kemper? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Also when button 10 pushed it starts the tempo button.