Posts by GlanzGuitar

Hi, I just bought 2 weeks ago "MIDI Captain STD" with 10 switches by Paintaudio, it's not expensive and it's a good extension for me.

A new Firmware 3.5 is for the PLAYER, but you can program it to your taste! And I wrote that a new Firmware with more options for the PLAYER is planned!!

More information: https://paintaudio.com/

I bought it at Amazon.de:

Search for: PAINTAUDIO-Multi-Effects-Synthesizer-Musiksoftware

There's a version with or without wireless function.

I made a Demo using a “Me and my woman-BackingTrack”

Switching through some Profiles of the JVMF Marshall Pack from Mattfig

Audio recorded direct into Studio One

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also have a Shure PM 300 and a Shure 535 headphone with the large foams Shure EABKF110L; I use a small mixer(A&H ZED-10FX): Channel 1 my vocals (from a splitbox); channel 2 a ambi mono mic; channel 3+4 stereo from my Kemper and channel 6+7 a stereo mix: the rest of the band. From the A&H I go stereo to the PM 300. This setup works fine for me.

Sometimes when it's offered I use a tablet with wifi and so I can mix my monitor channel myself.

One of my bands: Rock Trio SMILE! Cream, Hendrix covers and more:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7In605XDbHQcZVfXPDSdhT6CONQGHOJH